Plan your escape to financial independence!
Crush Your Money Goals® is an academy for recovering workaholics to build money plans to make work optional, and even retire early!
- Learn directly from a self-made millionaire to ditch debt, save, invest and reach financial independence decades faster than the patriarchy prescribed.
- Grow through our behavior based approach to not only increase your money knowledge, but to apply sustainable habits for the rest of your life.
- We are a safe space, especially for women and communities of color, who are often overlooked in traditional financial education.
- Most importantly, we will never sacrifice your mental health, shame or judge here.
“I have literally rewired my brain so that my relationship is much healthier when it comes to my financial freedom!"
“I want to train my nieces & nephews to view money they way that I now do as a result of my time with Bernadette. It's the best inheritance I could leave them.”
"The women in this group are so motivating. I love our weekly calls and hearing and learning from everyone.”
Lindsey, Talent Executive
New York, NY
- You knew how to reach money goals like investing, paying down debt, buying real estate, taking care of family and retiring early
- You had a clear, simple plan to follow that didn't restrict and instead made room for things like vacations, eating out and enjoying life
- You could make all your money choices with confidence
- You stopped wasting time and energy doing admin you hate
- You worked less AND made more money
- You knew what and how to invest in causes that matter to you
- You could spend what you want without guilt
I've taught over 3,000 students since March of 2020, and have appeared on CNBC, TIME, MarketWatch, Good Morning America and Business Insider.
I have three degrees (thus why I know a thing or two about paying off student loans), and my 15 years of expertise in business and psychology helps you overcome the mental and emotional stress that comes with getting good with money.
If you're tired of generic, traditional money advice and want to personally learn from a nationally recognized money coach who paid off $300,000 of debt in 3 years and built $1M of investments to retire early, welcome!
JOIN ME IF YOU...
- Want a clear plan to follow from a woman who walks the walk
- Are done acting like an amateur with money
- Want to stop the cycle of self-doubt
- Find the idea of being debt free inspiring
- Want to become work optional in the next ten years or less
- Believe in sharing wealth and helping people around you
- Are ready to make more money AND work less
- Want to invest real money and more than ever before
- Believe you deserve more than a life worrying about money!
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
How to crush money stress and un-learn unhelpful habits
Exactly how much you need in savings to eventually stop working if you wanted to
How to save more money towards your biggest goals, even if they seem unattainable
Pay down stressful debt faster like credit cards, cars and student loans
A simple and easy to follow money plan that takes less than an hour per month
Conquer tough money conversations with partners, family and friends
Build multiple income streams, both passive and active
How to start investing like a millionaire
Grow six figures of income without selling your soul
Pay off your next $10,000 of debt in less than a year
The blueprint to manage all of your finances in less than an hour per month
“My legacy will be one of kindness, philanthropy and impact. That has always been my goal, but this program has given me a game plan to get there.”
“Continue! Continue! Continue Bernadette!!! You are always looking to create more opportunities for us to learn and grow."
Greta, CEO of Esther Enterprises
"I’m not alone on this financial journey. The wonderfully diverse group of women that I have had the privilege of working with have inspired me, made me cry and made me laugh. We have all grown in different, but very important ways."
"Being able to explain my financial situation to someone who is my age, has gone through similar financial struggles and who provides nothing but support and encouragement was the boost I needed to make things happen."
Quinn, Strategic Business Developer
"I met her when my 2021 goal was to get my finances in shape. She’s helped me pay off over $30k in debt and grow my net worth at the same time."
Marie Matthews, Interior Designer